mcDo stories

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

fuck lab

fuck lab.fuck project lab! what the hell do I have to do to get an A for this worthless and pathetic module. I was sure that with the project lab formal report, I'd surely get an A this time but fuck, it still wasn't enough. It certainly wasn't the individual assessment from the other 2 project modules coz I'm sure that I impressed the heck out of the lab tutors. I did the bonus problems, hell I even did something that the even the lab tutor didn't know how to do! So what the fuck was it?! Do I have to be a Hermione Granger that raises my hand even if the tutor is not asking for any question, what a suck up! I don't think they'd allow me to ask for a review of the lab grades and doing that is just pathetic. I'm really pissed off. And what the hell's with the + and - of the grades, I thought the new grading system would only be implemented for the incoming students. So there's no DI anymore?? Even though A+ is equivalent to DI, it's still not the same. Distinction sounds much much better than A+, dammit. Thank goodness my barkada went online right after checking my grades. Our wacky conference chat certainly made it easier for me to accept the freakin exam results.This is the worst exam results, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home