mcDo stories

Monday, January 02, 2006

to do list

It's that time of the year that one rethinks of one's life and I thought of making this list of things that I want to accomplish someday. Making thes list kinda helped me to have a sense of direction for my life. I'm hoping to continually add to this list as reevaluate my life from time to time..so here it is.

1)fly a plane, any kind of plane
2)convince my batchmates to donate a research building in Pisay diliman
3)work for apple computers
4)help my family and relatives to migrate to the US
5)finance the education of an underprivileged child
6)watch a game 7 of an NBA championship series from courtside seats
7)meet Heart or Rachel Leigh Cook in person(mangarap k!)
8)tour the whole Phillipines
9)drag race
10)start my own business in the Philippines
11)learn and speak fluently a foreign language
12)go to Vatican and attend the Pope's mass
13)franchise a nike store with my barkada
14)build a high tech house and with a games room
15)go to Disneyland, hopefully before I'm 25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home