mcDo stories

Sunday, January 08, 2006

ebay

ebay.that's what consumed most of my time this past week. I'm freaking addicted to this website. I'm quite new to this online shopping thing but I already got hooked on it,thanks to ebay! There are a lot of good deals,not only for second hand items but also for brand new stuff. The most common reason that people are selling their brand new stuff was that they won it at a D&D of their company, from a promotion or a gift that they already have or they just don't have any use for. I still had to go thru about fifty items before finding the ryt one bcoz sellers do not provide complete information about their stuff. But the satisfaction of finding a brand new or at least an almost new item for almost half the market price was just priceless. I was skeptical about ebay back then bcoz of trust issues. I just happened to read about articles saying that many of the items sold in ebay are not actually delivered and all you can do is give the seller a negative feedback and hopefully ebay can track down the seller and force him to deliver the goods. But little did I know that ebay also has a website for each country, so that you can do your shopping at that website and actually meet up with the seller. Now enough with the rambling, I wanna go back to ebay and search for kick-ass bargains!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home